amethyst muse

|

12 March 2004

I've gotten a headstart on spring and summer. I'm gonna be a tank girl too! My three current projects are coming along. The eyelet top is a little slower of course, on size 3 needles. I also have 3 UFOs that have come out of hiding. Some quick finishing, and they will be done. Although I suspect that one project may need more than just some quick finishing.

I am so thoroughly ehtused my my fellow knitting bloggers and seeing what they're working on. I want to knit everything!!

Next on the needles will be the little black top from Stitch 'n Bitch, in a dark red. It took me forever to decide what color I wanted. Even though I could use another basic black top, that will wait til later.

I also need a cardi. Something lightweight. Probably Bonne's eyelet cardi. And I've fallen in love with the orange/pink colorway of Phildar Onde. Now the search is on for the perfect pattern.

I have some black cotton ease, to restart Grace (from Rowan 27). The first version is in Stahl Bandolino, but it isn't working out. It is coming out awfully small, even though I'm on gauge. So, off to the frog pond with that.

Happy knitting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home