amethyst muse

|

16 August 2003

I got a job!

Well, I'm at least 98% sure I have a job. I should have a start date come monday. August 20th makes 1 year since I've last been employed. It has been a rough year to say the least, and I'm hoping it will only get better from here.

Disregard my last post. I'd maybe completed 20 rows or so when my needle fell out. I ended up frogging the whole thing. I also figured that I wouldn't get it finished in time to wear this year (knitting with railroad ribbon is sooo slow) so I put the kit back into the stash. Instead I picked out Gracie from Rowan 31. I'd started it, but with such a small gauge I put it aside because the points on the size 2 needles were sticking me and hurting my fingers. So Gracie and Chippy are my two "active" projects. Smooch and Ribbie Vest are still on hold. Maybe if I can make the next sunday S'nB I'll take them with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home