amethyst muse


25 February 2003

the front of the boatneck shell is finished. yayy me!! all that's left is to block, sew and finish. it took what...2 weeks. a really fast project. so in celebration, i picked up an old UFO. last year i started a sleeveless turtleneck (Berroco #201 - Yolanda). i had finished the front, then put it away because the weather was changing. well it's changing again, so i cast on and started the front. it's been so long that i think i may have to frog the back and do it over again. of course, all this is procrastination--i really don't feel like casting on 473 stitches for the front of Sweet.


Post a Comment

<< Home