amethyst muse

|

19 May 2002

Friday Five...a little bit late

1. What shampoo do you use?
I use ORS Uplifting Shampoo which makes my head feel great!!!

2. Do you use conditioner? What kind?
ORS Hair Mayonnaise. Again, this stuff is great. In fact I would recommend the entire line of products.

3. When was the last time you got your hair cut?
Maybe a month ago. I've spent the last 2 years transitioning from permed hair to natural, and even though it was a bit of a chop, i ended up just getting (almost) all of it out. Never again!!

4. What styling products do you use?
Once again, I use ORS Lock & Twist gel, and I also spritz with a homemade secret recipe in the mornings.

5. What's your worst hair-related experience?
I think it was when it started coming out in patches shortly after my son was born. UGH!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home